Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Michael Scott Jeans

I am failing miserably at simplifying my spending habits.

My favorite pair of jeans, the ones I wear like a solid 80% of the time, are getting to that stage where I know I'm going to have to replace them in the next few months and I HATE shopping for jeans, so I figured I'd just start and get it out of the way now instead of feeling pressured when my favorite jeans finally give up the ghost. Thing is, I made the mistake of trying on this really expensive pair of jeans and holy hell did they look good. I don't know if any one out there use to ever watch The Office but there's this episode where it talks about Michael Scott's jeans and how he think he just looks so good in them and it shows him doing this little jig in the office. Well, that's how I feel in these jeans. My butt in these jeans, is something everyone should be jealous of. No joke. So I bought them. For a lot of money. They were on sale though, so at least there's that.

Moral of the story, I need to get on making a budget pronto so that I have some actual guidelines to follow instead of just talking about spending less money. So my goal by tomorrow (since tomorrow is payday) is to make a budget and follow it until my next payday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment